The commitment to quality and to continual improvement of service to our clients was materialised by obtaining the certification according to UNE-EN ISO-9002:1994 regulation in 1999, and subsequentely, the adjustement to the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 regulation.
The quality policy of Electricidad Eufón S.A. establishes as main points of the quality management system:
- Quality of the product supplied to clients.
- Competitiveness with regard to the competition, adjusting the quality/price relationship.
- Flexibility and speed of delivery, respecting the commitments stipulated with the clients.
This policy promotes continuous quality improvements of products/services and of the management of all areas of Eufón electricity Ltd. For that purpose the following has been established:
A quality management system, based on regulation ISO 9001:2000, aiming to improve system efficiency.
A system focused on fulfilling the needs and expectations of the clients, on honoring legal requirements and regulations and on improving processes.
A human resources management based on continual personnel adaptions to tasks and functions to be carried out, and on professional development.
The management of Electricidad Eufón Ltd. establishes that this quality policy must be known and put into practice by all the staff of the company. To that purpose, it is spread internally in a complete and effective way, and it is continuously revised to guarantee its continous suitability.
The certificates can be downloaded in the following links:
- – Certificado en ISO 9001 (Calidad)
- – Certificado en OHSAS 18001 (Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo)
- – Certificado ISO 14001 (Gestión Ambiental)